Free trials apply to Accountests skills tests only.
The tool was great and formed a good part of the pre-employment process for us.
Danielle Dwyer, HR Manager, Flavorite Marketing, Melbourne Australia
“The online tests provided by Accountests are a valuable tool for assessing the skills of accounting and bookkeeping candidates. The ordering process is simple, the tests work well, the reports are timely and informative, and the support is great as well. Accountests is now an entrenched part of our Finance department recruiting process.”
Louise Ratcliffe, Finance Manager, Vensa Health, Auckland, NZ
Ability Test - General Reasoning
General Cognitive Reasoning Test Suite (GCAT + Checking Test)
General Reasoning Tests assess your candidates core abilities to carry out everyday tasks in accounting and bookkeeping roles. Aimed at people who have completed secondary school education, the GCAT+ Checking tests consist of:
- Verbal Reasoning to test capability to effectively use everyday business English
- Numerical Abilities in making sense of everyday office basic arithmetic and numbers
- Abstract Reasoning to test how quickly they can learn and comprehend concepts outside of previous experience
- Clerical Checking Test to test attention to detail and accuracy when performing repetitive administrative tasks
- Suitable for Assistant Accountants, Bookkeepers & Admin/Support Staff
- Includes Numerical, Verbal, Abstract & Checking tests
- Typically takes 45 minutes to complete
- Australasian norm groups
- Reports sent to you within 4 business hours of questionnaire completion
- Phone feedback available to ensure you get the most from every assessment
Get The Test Bundle
Buy this test in a Test Bundle with one of our accounting and bookkeeping skills tests - a cheaper and efficient way to access the full gambit of testing and assessment. See one of the skills tests pages for the bundle options.
This test is an ideal companion to the Double Entry Accounting Test, Graduate / Trainee Test or the Bookkeeper Test.
Delivery Of Test Links & Candidate Reports
We need to generate the links for this test. We will do this and have the links to you within 4 New Zealand business hours (9am to 5pm). We'll forward the completed candidate report to you within the same timeframe. No links for the test will arrive in the automatic confirmation emails you receive directly after purchase.