Free trials apply to Accountests skills tests only.
The tool was great and formed a good part of the pre-employment process for us.
Danielle Dwyer, HR Manager, Flavorite Marketing, Melbourne Australia
“The online tests provided by Accountests are a valuable tool for assessing the skills of accounting and bookkeeping candidates. The ordering process is simple, the tests work well, the reports are timely and informative, and the support is great as well. Accountests is now an entrenched part of our Finance department recruiting process.”
Louise Ratcliffe, Finance Manager, Vensa Health, Auckland, NZ
Why Use Personality Questionnaires When Recruiting?
Valid and reliable personality assessments quickly uncover the soft skills associated with success in accounting and bookkeeping roles, assisting employers in identifying:
- Whether a candidate is likely to value and support your organisation's culture, competencies and aspirations.
- How they are likely to interact with colleagues, clients, suppliers and other key people.
- How they should be managed and motivated to get the most from them.
- How they are likely to deal with change, solve problems and make decisions.
- What they are likely to add to – or detract from - team performance.
- What personal development plans are required to get them from good to great performers.
- How they are likely to deal with the stresses and strains of the job.
Perspectives Personality Profile
Developed in Australia and New Zealand, Perspectives has rapidly built an ever growing fan-base of users thanks to its condensed reporting style which focuses on interview questions to address potential concerns and a coaching plan to assist new staff address development priorities in their first year in a new job.
- Suitable for Accountants, Bookkeepers, Managers and Admin/Support Staff
- Online assessment
- Typically takes 20 minutes to complete
- Based on widely accepted ‘Big-5’ model of personality
- Australasian norm groups
- Reports sent to you within 4hrs of questionnaire completion
- Phone feedback available to ensure you get the most from every assessment
Get The Test Bundle
Buy this test in a Test Bundle with one of our accounting and bookkeeping skills tests - a cheaper and efficient way to access the full gambit of testing and assessment. See one of the skills tests pages for the bundle options.
Delivery Of Test Links & Candidate Reports
We need to generate the links for this test. We will do this and have the links to you within 4 New Zealand business hours (9am to 5pm). We'll forward the completed candidate report to you once completed. No links for the test will arrive in the automatic confirmation emails you receive directly after purchase.